INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY FOR VARIOUS PROGRAMMES AT ARDHI UNIVERSITY
Step 1: Registration for an admission account
- Visit our admission system through web address( url) : admission.aru.ac.tz
- Create for an account in Ardhi University Admissions System through the login / register menu, or click the “Apply Now” button.
Note: to create an account in admission system you will need the following details
- Where you studied your secondary level education
If you have studied your O-level secondary level education in Tanzania then, you must enter
your NECTA Form 4 Index Number.
- Make sure you have your Form 4 Index Number and your names should be the same as they appear in your certificate(s).
- For applicants with multiple sittings, make sure you use your first sitting NECTA form 4 index no.
- If you have studied your O-level secondary level education abroad then, you must enter your passport number.
- First name
- Second name
- Email Address
- Mobile Telephone Number
- Where you studied your secondary level education If you have studied your O-level secondary level education in Tanzania then, you must enter your NECTA Form 4 Index Number.
- To finalize registration you will need to enter in a password that you will use whenever
you wish to log into our system.
Then click the “create an account” button on your right hand side to create for an account.
- If you are successfully registered, then the system will send an email to your email address and an SMS to your mobile phone number which you have registered.
- Use the authentication code sent to your email or mobile phone number to complete your registration process.
Step 2: Make Application
- After you have successfully logged in to your account click the start a new application menu.
- You will be presented with four steps to finish your application
- Step 1: Basic Details.
Follow the basic details form to enter your information
- Step 2: Education Background.
If you have multiple O-Level or A-Level sittings, make sure you enter all your NECTA index numbers for results from your multiple sittings to be used in the selection process.
If you are a holder of an ordinary diploma or you have equivalent qualifications make sure you enter your AVN number from NACTE.
Step 3: Program Selection
- Select the programme of your choice from first choice to fifth choice as shown on the programme application form
Step 4: Application Fee
- Use the reference number shown to pay application fee by using mobile money services i.e. Mpesa, tigopesa, Airtelmoney etc. Tanzanian applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of TSH 10,000/=
|M-PESA||TIGO PESA||AIRTEL MONEY|
For those with Vodacom Number,
For those with Tigo Number,
For those with Airtel Number,
Create an account Login to your account
NEED SOME ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
You can contact us through:
+255 738 564 712
+255 738 357 330